Multimedia Production Manager
izmocars has been the leading global provider of Interactive Media Content for the automotive industry since 2002. With production studios in the USA, Europe and India, we are the single largest resource worldwide for images, CGI, video and interactive digital content for Automotive.
Based at our Bangalore Headquarters, the Production/Delivery Manager is responsible for managing technical and creative resources, schedules and projects throughout the creative production cycle. Scheduling, production management, quality assurance, and on-time delivery of digital assets for all clients must all be consistently maintained.
The Production/Delivery Manager will work closely with our Directors, Producers and photography teams to ensure that client requirements and expectations are understood, effectively communicated to production teams, and consistently met in the form of digital asset deliverables. In this role, this individual is to ensure that resources are efficiently deployed, that established production processes are rigorously followed and continuously improved, and that world-class asset quality standards are consistently met and maintained.
Self-motivated, proactive, positive thinking and flexible, the successful candidate will have excellent project management, organization, multi-tasking and communication skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to effectively motivate, manage and lead teams of technical and creative resources. Deep experience using Adobe Photoshop and Creative Suite applications is a must, experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is also required, and experience with CGI applications is a plus.
- 5-8 years of experience in production management with digital media at an advertising agency or similar organization.
- Experience defining and implementing production processes.
- Exceptional record-keeping, and listening, with keen attention to detail.
- Verifiable experience managing and leading teams of creative and technical resources.
- Degree and comparable work experience.
- Demonstrates in depth understanding of subtle cultural differences in managing international relationships in three time zones.
- Capable of leadership by example.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Review media production plans and progress with the Studio Directors and Producers.
- Ensure that all deliverables are produced within deadlines and budgets
- Ensure established production processes are strictly followed.
- Ensure consistent, world-class quality is maintained for all digital assets produced
- Weekly reporting of production status, resource distribution and deliveries
- Manage and maintain digital media production schedules and calendars
- Manage, distribute and monitor output of digital assets produced by teams.
- Manage and maintain media asset transfer, archiving and back-up.
- Communication with izmocars employees, Producers, Directors and Executives
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, email your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org